One of the major benefits of the Suaoki portable power station is the ability to work or power a phone, laptop, or any other device, from anywhere. You feel much more relaxed, creative, and productive when working from somewhere that you are more comfortable.
In the past, extension cords were used to be able to work outside, but you have to worry about tripping over. So, if you're looking for a dependable and portable solar power station, you will love this guide. Let's explore the different Suaoki portable power stations and the possible alternatives.
- 1 What Are Suaoki Portable Solar Generators?
- 2 Are suaoki portable power station good?
- 3 1. SUAOKI Portable Power Station, 150Wh Camping Generator
- 4 2. SUAOKI Solar Generators, G500 Portable Power Station
- 5 3. SUAOKI Portable Power Station, 322Wh Solar Generators
- 6 Alternatives to The Suaoki Portable Power Station
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions on Portable Power Stations
What Are Suaoki Portable Solar Generators?
If you're new to the portable power industry, then it is important to note that there is a difference between solar generators and traditional portable power stations. One of the defining features of solar generators is that they are compatible with solar panels.
Solar panels enable continuous use of the power station during daytime hours. Any excess electricity is sent and stored in the battery for later use.
Suaoki sells a line of solar generators that have different capacities and come at different prices. Some small generators are lightweight and designed for charging laptops and phones, while the larger options are more powerful to run kitchen appliances and other power tools.
The amount of electricity a solar panel can store varies based on the size of the battery. On the other hand, the amount of electronics a Suaoki power station can support depends on the output capacity of the inverter as well as other system options.
With that being said, here are the best Suaoki portable power stations you can consider buying.
Are suaoki portable power station good?
Buy on Amazon
1. SUAOKI Portable Power Station, 150Wh Camping Generator
- [BE COMPACT, BE EFFICIENT]: SUAOKI S270 is not only the most compact power station in the market,...
- [PLUG-AND-PLAY, QUIET]: SUAOKI S270 lithium backup battery pack equipped with 150Wh capacity (3.7V...
- [3 RECHARGE METHODS]: SUAOKI S270 emergency battery supply provides three recharging methods: 1) it...
- [SAFE, RELIABLE]: Here we bring you this advanced portable generator that passed UL Certification...
- [WARRANTY]: SUAOKI brand seller offers 7*24 friendly customer service, 30 days money back guarantee,...
Coming first in line, the SUAOKI 150Wh Camping Generator is a dependable and portable solar power station that is quite popular in the market today. Let's take a closer look at this portable battery pack.
The Suaoki Portable Power Station, 150Wh Camping Generator, is a small and compact power station that comes in red and black colors. It is quite similar to the knock-off rebranding of the popular Rockpals line. It comes with comfortable handles and weighs only 2.9 pounds making it easy to carry around.
If you're doing something outdoors but still want to charge your devices, then this Suaoki station is a great option. It features a built-in MPPT charge controller that ensures efficient solar charging. Furthermore, the device has tons of outlet options for charging your laptop, phone, camera, drone, or tablet.
This Suaoki portable power station provides 100w of steady output as well as 150w of peak power. You can connect up to five different devices using the USB ports and AC port at the same time.
This device is also super quiet even at peak power outputs. However, when connected with multiple devices, a tiny amount of noise may be heard. This is because, under heavy loads, the cooling fan works much harder to ensure it remains cool.
Although this S270 model comes at a lower price, it has limited performance. With a lithium-ion battery capacity of only 150Wh, this power station can power a laptop for about 1.2 hours, charge approximately ten phones, or run a tiny electric cooler for 2.5 hours. While it is rated at 100W, the charging options are only limited to smaller devices.
The overall durability of this Suaoki portable power station is quite decent. The durability is not compromised despite it being super light. The outer body features a rugged design, and its rubber feet ensure it remains steady on any surface.
This power station provides a 360-day free return policy. The battery management system ensures it is protected from voltage surges and high temperatures. This is a great safety feature to ensure your electronics are safe when using USB output ports.
This portable power supply comes with several accessories for efficient use. The accessories include one MC4 cable, an AC adaptor, one DC female cigarette lighter adapter, and a DC car charger adapter cable.
2. SUAOKI Solar Generators, G500 Portable Power Station
- 【500WH ULTRA-HIGH CAPACITY】 500Wh (11.1V, 45,900mAh/3.7V 137,700mAh) portable battery pack is...
- 【300W PURE SINE INVERTERS & VERSATILE DC OUTPUT】 2* 110V/300W (600W surge) pure sine wave AC...
- 【EASY 3 WAY RE-CHARGE】 Fully recharged the mobile lithium power supply from a wall outlet about...
- 【SAFE AND COMPACT】 G500 power back is very simple to use and easy to take one place to another...
The SUAOKI G500 Portable Power Station is incredibly versatile and an efficient battery pack for power supply and ensuring your devices stay charged up even while camping, traveling, or just hanging outdoors.
As one of the company's most powerful solar generators, the Suaoki G500 Portable Power Station is still compact enough for portability. It comes with a 500W battery management system and a 300W of continuous power output.
Although the power output is similar to that of S370, its high surge rating of 600W and increased battery size ensures it delivers more power to your devices. It is large and powerful enough to efficiently provide electricity for CPAP machines for several nights, charge phones approximately 40 smartphones, or run an electric cooler and other appliances for about nine hours.
Weighing at approximately 15 pounds, this is the heaviest model but includes a handle for easy portability. It is not designed for everyday use, but you can take it wherever you want. Considering the powering capabilities, the height of 8.3 inches, and a width of 11 inches, this device won't take much of your space.
This Suaoki station has the same outlet options as other models and a port for USB type C devices. It charges efficiently with solar panels but also includes an option to charge using a DC carport or an AC wall plug, though at a slower pace.
The build quality is quite solid as it is constructed thick a heavy-duty plastic and has no loose parts. However, it might get a bit warm when using a high output for a longer time.
3. SUAOKI Portable Power Station, 322Wh Solar Generators
- 【UPGRADED SUAOKI 300-WATT POWER SUPPLY】 SUAOKI S370 high capacity 322Wh/300W (Peak 600W)...
- 【DIVERSE CHARGING OPTIONS】 SUAOKI S370 features 14 various outlet ports, which is the most...
- 【MULTIPLE RE-CHARGING METHODS】 SUAOKI 300W portable generator can be 1) recharged by AC wall...
- 【SAFE AND RELIABLE】 This new version camping generator has passed UL CERTIFICATION to ensure...
- 【WHAT YOU GET】 SUAOKI S370 portable power station, AC adapter, solar charging cable, car charger...
The Suaoki Portable Power Station, 322Wh Generator, is a powerful option for tent campers, tailgaters, car campers, and RVers. It is a small, lightweight, and portable backup for outdoor activities power supply that gives more power than handheld battery packs.
With 322 watt-hours, this Suaoki Portable Power Station (S370) has a better battery capacity. Although this additional battery capacity may increase the weight of this unit, it is still very portable with the built-in handle. In addition, the output capacity is much better with 300W of continuous power.
The device makes less noise when in operation and also remains cool unless it is sitting under direct sunlight.
This Suaoki S370 power station weighs just over seven pounds, and the dimensions are 10"x6"x6". It provides 14 output connections that include four USB connections, one car plug connection, four AC 120 volt connections, and four DC 12 volt connections.
Multiple devices can be charged simultaneously, and all the outputs except for the AC plug become live whenever the power is turned on. To activate the AC plug, you need to push the AC button and power on the Pure Sine Wave Inverter in the station.
It includes a carrying handle that easily folds down when you're not using it. The two emergency lights can flash the signal for SOS when needed. It also comes with an internal fan that helps cool the components and a battery management system, as well as a solar charge controller. Its LED display makes it easy to see the battery remaining in the unit.
Battery Life Status
It is designed to be charged by solar panels, a car plug when driving, a 120V AC plug wall charger or via a USB-C solar charging cable. The unit requires approximately seven hours to fully charge.
It comes with a lithium-ion battery that has a lifespan of about 500 recharges. However, a fully recharged unit can only be able to charge a laptop five times and power approximately 20 phones. While the size of the inverter may imply that this unit can power CPAP machines, its battery life limits it to less than two nights.
Despite this, this model comes with similar solar charging capabilities as other Suaoki models but here, the MPPT solar charge controller is highly effective.
Alternatives to The Suaoki Portable Power Station
1. Rockpals 500W Portable Power Station
- UPGRADE ROCKPALS PORTABLE POWER STATION: Comparing to most similar power stations, Rockpals RP500W...
- HIGHEST CAPACITY LITHIUM POWER PACK: 540WH(10.8V/50Ah) lithium batteries and weights 12.13lb....
- EASILY THREE WAY RECHARGEABLE: This solar generator can be recharged by ROCKPALS 100W solar panel...
- EFFIENCIENT DISPLAY AND ULTRA BRIGHT EMERGENCY LIGHT: The one power station in its class featuring...
- SAFETY AND WARRANTY: Pure sine wave inverter ensures safety powering senstitive devices like laptop...
If you're looking for a more powerful portable generator, then the Rockpals 500W Portable Power Station is a perfect option. Unlike the Suaoki power station, Rockpals has upgraded the AC output to 500 watts of continuous power.
This battery pack is powerful enough to charge laptops about eight times, charge phones for 58 times, charge a mini projector for about seven hours, and a mini car refrigerator for six hours. Although it is not the most compact power station, the overall performance of this power source is quite impressive, with a higher surge rating and large battery capacity.
2. EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station DELTA
- 【Multiple Charging Outputs Provide More Options】DELTA features 6* AC outlet (100V-120V 1800W...
- 【Triple Rechargeable Modes Efficient Solar Generator】EcoFlow power station is equipped with a...
- 【Recharge From 0% TO 80% Within 1 Hour】EFDELTA can be recharged from 0% to 80% in 1 hour and to...
- 【High Performance and Handy Power Source】DELTA is a portable power station with 1260Wh,which to...
- 【Product Guarantee & What You Can Get】 EcoFlow provides our dear customers with Guarantee of 24...
Another powerful power station would be the EF ECOFLOW Portable Power Station DELTA with 1260 watts per hour of power. It is able to meet different electricity demands for travel, camping, or home use. With a 3300 wattage, this device is able to power your laptop, drone, camera, smartphone, refrigerator, blender, CPAP machine, and in-car appliances without fail.
The lithium battery can be charged using an AC wall outlet, car charger, and 10-65V solar panel. It is an extremely powerful solar generator and comes at a much lower cost than other power stations of a similar capability. When plugged using the wall outlet ports, this device can fully be recharged in about two hours.
3. Renogy Solar Generator Phoenix 300 Portable Power Station
- [POWERFUL PORTABLE POWER STATION] Renogy Phoenix 300 generator empowering your off-grid adventure,...
- [REVOLUTIONARY SPEED] Equipped with a 60W quick charge Type-C port and 18W USB-A port for a 60%...
- [Durable & Secure] With a UL-listed lithium-ion battery, it is able to reach more than 1000 life...
- [3 Recharging Methods] The Phoenix is able to be recharged with a carport via its DC 12-25V input...
- [What You Get] 12 months warranty. Package includes --- 1* Renogy Phoenix 300 Portable Power...
If you want a very small and portable source of renewable energy, then this Renogy Solar Generator Phoenix 300 Power Station will satisfy all your needs. This portable and compact device has 337Wh of power and a boombox-like design for easy use. It is quite similar to Suaoki S370 when it comes to capabilities.
It comes with built-in LED flashlights, which makes it a perfect option for spending time in an outdoor environment. In addition, Renogy is a trusted brand in the solar panel industry and has plenty of options for efficient battery charging.
Frequently Asked Questions on Portable Power Stations
1. How do you charge a Suaoki portable solar generator?
The charging method of Suaoki generators is highly dependent on the model and the wattage requirement. For instance, in the 150Wh camping generator, there are three different ways of changing the Suaoki solar generator including;
- Charging from the sun using a compatible solar panel kit.
- Plugging it in a wall outlet which fully charges in about eight hours
- Using a car 12 volts adapter that takes about 11 hours to fully charge.
2. What can 150wh power do?
A 150Wh power generator has the ability to charge laptops, smartphones, mini-refrigerators, TVs, tablets, lamps, and other small appliances.
3. Are portable power stations safe?
Yes! Despite not being very powerful, portable power stations are safer to use compared to gas-powered generators. They are silent and free from emissions which means you can safely use them in the house in case of a blackout.
Image Source: solargenerator.guide